Compex Easy Snap Electrodes - 2in X 4in Single Snap - 1 Pack (2 Electrodes)
These Easy Snap (2" x 4") Electrodes work with snap-on cables only. They are not compatible with slide-on or pin-style leads.
REPLACEMENT EASY SNAP (2" X 4") SINGLE SNAP ELECTRODES
Compex electrodes are used during muscle stimulation with Compex devices. The electrodes help connect the wires from the Compex muscle stimulator to your skin. They are the points where the pulses are transmitted to your motor nerves, and ultimately your muscle fibers. If the electrodes are not put on properly or are worn, the electrical pulse can't be delivered at the intensity needed to work your muscle at peak effectiveness.
A Compex electrode is coated with a strong medical-grade adhesive, developed to stick to your skin. Used in normal circumstances, a Compex electrode should last 15 to 20 sessions.
When Should You Replace Your Electrodes?
- They no longer stick to your skin
- When the same intensity setting of the program creates less intense or uncomfortable muscle contractions
- The adhesive is filled with lint, dust or hair
- View DetailsCompex Electrode Wraps For Wired And Wireless Electrodes To Hold In PlaceSpecial Price $34.99 Regular Price $49.9930% Off Save $15.00(2) ReviewsElastic wraps to keep Compex wireless pods in place during dynamic or static movement.
- View DetailsChattanooga ColPac - Blue Vinyl - Standard - 11 in x 14 in (28 cm x 36 cm)$15.990% Off Save $0.00Reusable cold pack designed to deliver relief from acute pain and swelling.