These Easy Snap (2" x 4") Electrodes work with snap-on cables only. They are not compatible with slide-on or pin-style leads.
Replacement Easy Snap (2" x 4") Electrodes
Compex electrodes are used during muscle stimulation with Compex devices. The electrodes help connect the wires from the Compex muscle stimulator to your skin. They are the points where the pulses are transmitted to your motor nerves, and ultimately your muscle fibers. If the electrodes are not put on properly or are worn, the electrical pulse can't be delivered at the intensity needed to work your muscle as effectively.
A Compex electrode is coated with a hydrogel adhesive that allows it to stick to your skin. Not made with natural rubber latex.
When Should You Replace Your Electrodes?
- They no longer stick to your skin
- When the same intensity setting of the program creates less intense or uncomfortable muscle contractions
- The adhesive is filled with lint, dust or hair
Quantities Available for Purchase
Stock up and save! Save over 30% when you buy packs of 10 electrodes.
- 2 Qty | $14.99
- 10 Qty | $49.99
- View DetailsChattanooga ColPac - Blue Vinyl - Standard - 11 in x 14 in (28 cm x 36 cm)$15.99On Sale 0% Off Save $0.00Reusable cold pack designed to deliver relief from acute pain and swelling.
- View DetailsCompex Wireless USA 2.0 Muscle Stimulator Kit With TENSSpecial Price $549.99 Regular Price $1,099.99On Sale 50% Off Save $550.00
FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING(46) ReviewsFDA 510(k) cleared wireless muscle stim device designed to give maximum mobility while utilizing each of the 10 Compex programs. The programs can help enhance your performance, speed up recovery, and even manage pain with TENS.
**Delivery requires signature
- View DetailsCompex Easy Snap Electrodes 2in X 2in - 5 Pack (20 Electrodes) - WhiteSpecial Price $49.99 Regular Price $74.95On Sale 33% Off Save $24.96(4) ReviewsReplacement 2”x 2” electrodes, in a 5 pack, compatible with snap-on cables for Compex muscle stimulator.