Compex Easy Snap Electrodes 2in X 2in - 1 Pack (4 Electrodes) - Black
These Easy Snap (2" x 2") Electrodes work with snap-on cables only. They are not compatible with slide-on or pin-style leads.
Replacement Easy Snap (2" x 2") Electrodes
Compex electrodes are used during muscle stimulation with Compex devices. The electrodes help connect the wires from the Compex muscle stimulator to your skin. They are the points where the pulses are transmitted to your motor nerves, and ultimately your muscle fibers. One lead can be attached to each 2" x 2" snap electrode. For your Compex muscle stimulator, you will need a total of 8 2" x 2" easy snap electrodes or you can use 2" x 4" electrodes which can hold 2 lead wires at a time or a combination of both.
A Compex electrode is coated with a hydrogel adhesive that allows it to stick to your skin. Not made with natural rubber latex.
When Should You Replace Your Electrodes?
- They no longer stick to your skin
- When the same intensity setting of the program creates less intense or uncomfortable muscle contractions
- The adhesive is filled with lint, dust or hair
Quantities Available for Purchase
Stock up and save! Stock up and save! Save over 30% when you buy packs of 20 electrodes.
- 4 Qty | $14.99
- 10 Qty | $49.95
- View DetailsCompex Easy Snap Electrodes 2in X 4in - 5 Pack (10 Electrodes) - BlackSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $74.9947% Off Save $35.00(1) Review2" x 4" replacement electrodes for your Compex muscle stimulator. Compatible with snap-on cables.
- View DetailsChattanooga ColPac - Black Polyurethane - Oversize - 12.5 in x 18.5 in$24.990% Off Save $0.00Provides soothing cold therapy to help relieve acute pain, aches and swelling