Wireless Air Compression Recovery Boots
Price Match Guarantee
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
All-in compression for all-out performance
Feel relief aid anywhere, anytime with Compex® Ayre™ compression boots. Designed for therapists, coaches, elite and recreational athletes on-the-go, Ayre is a therapeutic product using intermittent pneumatic compression. When exercising, the body builds up lactic acid as a biproduct of muscle contraction. Ayre compression boots work to break up these small molecules and send stimulus to your nervous system. These compression boots are designed to help improve blood flow and circulation in the legs by mobilizing lactic acid, access fluids, and other toxins. Compex Ayre uses a dynamic pulsing compression up the limbs in waves for the duration of its use, which helps promote quick healing. Sit back, power up the boots, and enjoy your recovery for up to 60 minutes anywhere on a single charge.
Use to Help Treat / Prevent:
Sore or aching muscles, pain and swelling of the muscles, vein problems, diabetics blood flow.
Aiding in the relief of sore or aching muscles from exercise or recreational activities helping you to be ready to go at full speed the next day.
Lithium ion rechargeable battery for up to 60 minutes of recovery
Quick Start Instructions:
READ THE DOWNLOADABLE USER MANUAL THOROUGHLY
- Put the boots on your legs.
- Secure them tightly with the hook and loop and zipper.
- Hold the On/Off button for 1 second to turn on the device.
- The device will begin to operate in the default function/ mode F1 which will inflate each of the four chambers to the default pressure setting. To change the mode and pressure settings, please read the full User Manual.
- Hold the On/Off button for 1 second to turn off the device.
CHARGING THE CONTROL UNIT
Make certain the charge pin is aligned with the global power plug charging receiver. The battery icon will flash during charging and will hold when fully charged. The device may be used while it is charging.