For Pain Relief & Muscle Support
Relieve pain, increase blood circulation and provide structural support to joints and muscle movements with Compex Tape.
This high quality cotton tape has an acrylic adhesive layer and can be worn for several days. It is latex free and water resistant.
For our videos about applying Compex Tape, click on the "Instructions" tab below.
COMPOSITION: Compex kinesiology tape is an elastic, adhesive tape without medicines and is made of high-quality cotton with an acrylic adhesive layer.
DURABILITY: Compex tape can be worn for several days, it is latex-free and water resistant.
SIZE: 5cm width - 5m length for 10-12 applications
Compex tape comes in different colors: Black, Beige, Pink and Blue
- Supporting muscles
- Removing congestion to the flow of body fluids
- Correcting joint problems and improving proprioception
- Relieving musculoskeletal pain
- Relieve pain
- Increasing body awareness, proprioception
- Increasing blood circulation and activating the lymphatic system
- Activating healing systems in the body
- Increasing muscle functions and movements
- Providing structural support to joints and muscle movements
How To Use Compex Tape
Simply select which body part you are looking to apply Compex Tape to and follow the video instructions:
- Tennis Elbow
- Lower Back 1
- Lower Back 2
- Osgood Schlatter
- Quadriceps 1
- Quadriceps 2
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Full Knee Support
- Shin Splints