WHAT IS THE COMPEX COREBELT?
The Compex CoreBelt range is made up of three high quality muscle stimulation belts, designed to help you build a stronger, more toned core. They are all controlled by an easy-to-use app and offer you the chance to stimulate both your Abs and Lower Back simultaneously.
The 1.0, 3.0 and 5.0 boast Compex's market-leading Swiss muscle stimulation technology which has proven results, backed up by clinical studies.
You can find out how many programs each belt has and more information on our Compare the CoreBelt range page.
WHY USE A COMPEX COREBELT?
There can be many benefits to using a Compex CoreBelt, here's why you should have one:
- Shape your Abs
- Stimulate your Abs and Lower Back
- Boost your Core Stabilisation; helping to prevent back pain and improve performance
*available on CoreBelt 5.0 only
- Easy to use App controls the device
- 2 adjustable sizes fit all
- Up to 9 clear objectives
- Tried and tested Swiss muscle stimulation technology
- Proven results with clinical studies
- 2 year product warranty
WHERE CAN I USE A COMPEX COREBELT?
The CoreBelt can be used for both Ab and Lower Back sessions, and the quick start guide tells you everything you need to know regarding placement of the electrodes on the belt.
The compact and portable device can also be used at home, in the gym and wherever else your fitness sessions take you.