Compex: Go Vertical
Sunday 10 May is the day of Go Vertical the virtual challenge that will give you the possibility to ride with many Compex athletes from around the world.
Whilst in some country it is now possible to train alone outside, in some others this is still impossible: “Go Vertical!” is the opportunity to cycle together, have fun and get to know our top athletes.
What is “Go Vertical!”?
From morning to evening you will have the opportunity to ride on Zwift with your champions and to follow their live interview on Instagram.
Reach the top of the Alpe du Zwift with the 2013 Ironman world champion Frederik Van Lierde, Team MMR pro cyclist David Valero, the two times ironman Lanzarote winner Alessandro Degasperi and the South African track cyclist champion Maroesjka Matthee, and many others...
This is not a competition, but of course we’ll keep track of every performance.
Go Vertical! How to participate
Would you like to cycle with our champions? Here’s what to do:
- Find the athlete meetup on Zwift: give it everything you’ve got and have fun
- Follow our Instagram Live
- Recover like a champ with your Compex
The program (UK time):
- 8:30 am Alessandro Degasperi, Maroesjka Matthee, Manon Genet and Claudia Galicia (live at 9 am on @compexita, @compexsa, @compexfrance and @compexspain)
- 9:30 am Frederik Van Lierde, Jeremy Leroux and Dani Niekerk (live at 10 on @compexbenelux, @compexfrance and @compexsa)
- 10:30 am David Valero, Yvan Jarrige and Laura Cosentino (live at 11 on @compexspain, @compexfrance and @compexita)
- 3:30 pm Catherine Colyn (live at 4 on @compexsa)
- 4:30 pm Giulio Molinari and Courteney Webb (live at 5 on @compexita and @compexsa)
COMPEX IS BY YOUR SIDE
Compex exists to give athletes of all sports and skill levels the tools they need to be better today and tomorrow.
We believe when clinically proven technology is paired with the passion for sport, the results are game-changing. And life changing.