- Mi-scan: does a short test scan of the muscle and automatically adjusts the parameters of the stimulation to your muscles.
- Mi-tens: makes it easier to adjust stimulation levels for pain relief programs. This setting is only available for the TENS, Epicondylitis and Tendinitis programs.
- Mi-action: combines voluntary contractions and stimulated contractions at your pace, meaning you are in control of your training. Users must actively contract the muscle first to start the stimulation from the device.
- Mi-range: indicates the optimal level of stimulation to use for Capillarisation, Muscle Pain, Recovery and Massage programs.
- Mi-autorange: a brand new feature that has the same objective as Mi-range except that in this case it is done automatically by the device.