Wireless Air Compression Recovery Boots
Wireless, easy to use & ultra-portable Compression Boots for Rapid-Recovery.
To ensure you order the correct version, please consult the size chart.
All-in compression for all-out performance
Feel relief aid anywhere, anytime with Compex® Ayre™ compression boots. Designed for coaches, elite and recreational athletes on-the-go, Ayre is a therapeutic product using intermittent pneumatic compression. When exercising, the body builds up lactate level as a biproduct of muscle contraction. Compex Ayre uses a dynamic pulsing compression up the limbs in waves for the duration of its use, which helps promote quick healing. Sit back, power up the boots, and enjoy your recovery for up to 3 hours anywhere on a single charge.
Use to Help Treat / Prevent:
Sore or aching muscles, pain and swelling of the muscles.
Aiding in the relief of sore or aching muscles from exercise or recreational activities helping you to be ready to go at full speed the next day.
Lithium ion rechargeable battery for up to 3 hours of recovery
Quick Start Instructions:
READ THE DOWNLOADABLE USER MANUAL THOROUGHLY
- Put the boots on your legs.
- Secure them tightly with the hook and loop and zipper.
- Hold the On/Off button for 1 second to turn on the device.
- The device will begin to operate in the default function/ mode F1 which will inflate each of the four chambers to the default pressure setting. To change the mode and pressure settings, please read the full User Manual.
- Hold the On/Off button for 1 second to turn off the device.
CHARGING THE CONTROL UNIT
Make certain the charge pin is aligned with the global power plug charging receiver. The battery icon will flash during charging and will hold when fully charged. The device may be used while it is charging.