Brace for Pressure Relief
Compex Webtech Patella
The Webtech Patella brace boasts silicone web technology and "short" design help relieve pressure on Quadriceps and Patella Tendon.
WEBTECH PATELLA EN
Measure the circumference around the center of the kneecap
|Thigh Thigh (Above knee 15cm)||Knee center||Calf (Below knee 15cm)|
|S||39 - 46 cm||33 - 36 cm||30 - 35 cm|
|M||46 - 53 cm||36 - 38 cm||35 - 40 cm|
|L||53 - 59 cm||38 - 43 cm||40 - 45 cm|
|XL||59 - 67 cm||43 - 48 cm||45 - 50 cm|
Level of Support
Features & Benefits
- Our Compex Webtech Patella Brace features an innovative system that helps address symptoms of anterior knee pain often associated with sports injuries overuse injuries or early symptoms of degenerative conditions.
- The unique patented silicone web structure works to hold align and cushion the knee joint acting as a shock absorber and evenly distributing the pressure over the Quadriceps and Patella Tendons.
- The ergonomic back pad provides optimal fit and comfort and the stretch lycramesh undersleeve reduces risk of friction.
- Compared to the Webtech Knee Brace the Patella Brace is approximately 50 shorter which makes it ideal to address tendonitis symptoms such as runners and jumpers knee.
- Stretch Silicone helps absorb shock and distribute pressure
- Silicone membranes surround and stabilize the patella to ensure proper alignment
- Back pad with mesh for maximum comfort and breathability
- Ergonomic lightweight design for optimal fit
- Undersleeve with antislip technology
- Reflectivity for increased visibility
Write Your Own Review