Brace for Pressure Relief
Compex Webtech Patella
Measure the circumference around the center of the kneecap
|Thigh Thigh (Above knee 15cm)||Knee center||Calf (Below knee 15cm)|
|S||39 - 46 cm||33 - 36 cm||30 - 35 cm|
|M||46 - 53 cm||36 - 38 cm||35 - 40 cm|
|L||53 - 59 cm||38 - 43 cm||40 - 45 cm|
|XL||59 - 67 cm||43 - 48 cm||45 - 50 cm|
Level of Support
Features & Benefits
- Our Compex Webtech Patella Brace features an innovative system that helps address symptoms of anterior knee pain often associated with sports injuries overuse injuries or early symptoms of degenerative conditions.
- The unique patented silicone web structure works to hold align and cushion the knee joint acting as a shock absorber and evenly distributing the pressure over the Quadriceps and Patella Tendons.
- The ergonomic back pad provides optimal fit and comfort and the stretch lycramesh undersleeve reduces risk of friction.
- Compared to the Webtech Knee Brace the Patella Brace is approximately 50 shorter which makes it ideal to address tendonitis symptoms such as runners and jumpers knee.
- Stretch Silicone helps absorb shock and distribute pressure
- Silicone membranes surround and stabilize the patella to ensure proper alignment
- Back pad with mesh for maximum comfort and breathability
- Ergonomic lightweight design for optimal fit
- Undersleeve with antislip technology
- Reflectivity for increased visibility