Relieve pain, increase blood circulation and provide structural support to joints and muscle movements with Compex Tape.
This high quality cotton tape has an acrylic adhesive layer and can be worn for several days. It is latex free and water resistant.
For our videos about applying Compex Tape, click on the "Instructions" tab below.
Features & Benefits
Compex Hot/Cold therapy gel packs are built to lessen pain relief, reduce swelling and alleviate of muscle cramps – making them the ideal product for both injury management and injury prevention.
These reusable gel packs (29x27 cm or21x14 cm):
- Soothe aches, pains, bumps and bruises
- Stay flexible even when frozen
- Are microwaveable
- Are reusable
- Include a sleeve for applying the pack directly to the skin
Operational Temperature: The gel pack delivers approximately 2ºC/28ºF of cold therapy when stored in freezer and 43.5ºC/110ºF of hot therapy when microwaved.
COLD THERAPY helps to treat:
- Inﬂammation, muscle spasms and pain
- Swelling or bruising from minor injuries
- Headache and migraine pain
HOT THERAPY helps to treat:
- Sore and stiff joints
- Muscle aches and pain
- Muscle tension and cramps