HOW TO INTEGRATE COMPEX IN SKI TRAINING
USE OF COMPEX IN SKI
Compex can be an the ideal partner to help you warm up muscles, prevent injuries, recover better and faster, and even develop strength.This booklet shows you 3 training plans:
- Alpine competition: 8 weeks
- Long distance Nordic skiing over 10 weeks
- Nordic skiing: 5 weeks
The last part of this training guide targets seasonal skiers and/or snowboarders. The primary goal of this preparation is to reduce the risk of injury and avoid the manifestation of aches and pains.
MAJOR MUSCLE GROUPS TO BE TARGETED
- Alpine and freestyle skiing: Quadriceps (knee ligaments injury prevention) and core
- Nordic skiing: the recovery of the lower body muscle groups on Quadriceps and Triceps surae. The emergence of new competition standards, with more explosive speed requirements, engenders more intense electrostimulation techniques such as strength building. The importance of the upper body is increasing as well and can be integrated into this program.
- Snowboard: Quadriceps and abs