Massager For Sore and Overworked Muscles
Compex Fixx™ 1.0
The Compex® Fixx™ 1.0 massager provides the ultimate deep tissue massage for sore and overworked muscles.
Combining speed and hand pressure customizes your massage to meet your needs and requirements for recovery.
Fixx 1.0 massager can help reduce soreness, loosen tight muscles, and can be used for warm up prior to activity.
This product is covered by our Compex 2 year warranty.
COMPEX® FIXX™ 1.0
Massage sore and tight muscles with the Compex® Fixx™ 1.0 both before and after exercise.
ABOUT THE COMPEX FIXX 1.0
- Quiet Brushless Motor
- 3 Different Arm Positions
- Interchangable Massage Tips
- Light Weight - 990G
- 3-Speed Control - 25sps, 33sps and 46sps (strokes per second)
- Battery Indicator
- Lithium-Ion Battery - lasts 90mins
FIXX 1.0 ACCESSORIES
- 2 extra applicators (Cone and Pad)
- Extra Battery
- Can help reduce muscle soreness
- Can help loosen tight muscles
- Can be used for warm up prior to activity
READ BEFORE USE: CONTRAINDICATIONS
- Recent surgeries of any kind
- Skin conditions and/or wounds affected by vibrating massagers
- Herniated disks
- Diabetes/neuropathy or retinal damage
- Wear of pacemakers
- Injuries affected by vibrating massagers
“This is a great product after an intense workout if you want to work on muscle stiffness, and also if you have some trigger points to work on. ”
“I must say that I was impressed by its effect on my sore muscles. Thanks to its three levels of intensity, you can start slow and gradually you can feel a great benefit.”
“This Gun stands out from the competition in particular for its ergonomic and user friendly design.”
“I was impressed by how immediate the Compex Fixx 1.0 takes effect. It can work at a deep level on stiff muscle fibers after intense trainings.”
What's in the Box
How To Use the Fixx 1.0 Massager
The Compex Fixx 1.0 Massager is the latest in massage technology. Check out our videos to see how to best use the Fixx to soothe sore muscles:
How to Use the Compex® Fixx™ 1.0 Massager
The ultimate deep tissue massage
Fixx 1.0 massager provides the ultimate deep tissue massage for sore and overworked muscles, and can also be used as part of a warm-up routine.
- Fixx massager adjusts to 3 different speeds ranging from 25, 33, and 46 strokes per second.
- Combining speed and hand pressure customizes the massage to meet your needs and requirements.
- Use Fixx massager on body parts for no more than 1 minute per specific location.
- Keep moving over muscles and avoid bony areas, and stop using immediately if you feel any pain or discomfort.
Refer to this chart to learn which muscle groups and body parts can benefit from Fixx massager, and remember to use the device for both warm up and recovery to help take your training to the next level.